You Have Found The Home Inspection Service of The Waco Area.
Please read more to find out why I offer you the best value for this service.
1. How much does a home inspection cost? This is usually the number one question that I am asked. The cost depends on the location, size, age and style of the home. I can usually provide an accurate quote within minutes once I have that information. If you don't know this information, it's okay to just give me the address. I can usually get what I need to know from the internet.
2. Do you provide the cheapest service? Probably not! I want to provide you with the best service I possibly can, and must charge accordingly. What I will provide is true value for the money you spend.
3. What can I expect to get when I get a home inspection? For details, I have provided a link on the menu bar at left titled "What's Inspected." I make an added effort to identify and report anything that could be a safety concern or might be a costly repair. In addition to your report, I can provide a free Home Energy Report upon request.
4. Can I be there when you do the inspection? I strongly recommend that you be there so I can give you feedback on the property in real time.
5. I only want a roof inspection. Can you do this? If you want only certain items inspected, of course!
6. Do you inspect for termites? According to the Texas Real Estate Commission's standards of practice, you must be a licensed exterminator to inspect for termites. The training I have had is not recognized by the State of Texas. If I find indications of wood destroying organisms, I will recommend a licensed exterminator.
7. Can you repair listed defects? I have the skills and tools to repair many construction items, but if I am performing a home inspection for you I am bound by the TREC code of ethics to perform no work for twelve months. This protects you, the client, from unscrupulous operators.
8. I got an inspection from you and the deal fell through. Will you do another inspection at a discount? I will strongly consider it! I am sensitive to the amount of money you are paying while seeking a home, and I understand how expensive multiple inspections can become.
9. What is the difference between a buyer's inspection, a seller's inspection, and a realtor's inspection? Let's keep this one simple. The difference is you, the client. I provide the same thorough and objective report regardless of who the client is. My clients deserve complete information whether they are buying or selling the home or property.
10. Who can read my inspection report? Only you, and those you wish to share it with. I respect your privacy, and will not share the information in any way without your permission.
11. Must defective items be repaired? There is no obligation to repair any defects or deficiencies. The inspection report only provides information collected about the property at the time of inspection.